4th Annul Leaf Swap at CCE starting Monday, 11/9

Adam C. Michaelides acm1 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 6 17:26:22 EST 2015

Drop off clean, bagged leaves for free starting Monday (11/9). Come get bags of leaves (for composting and gardening) and sifted, compost on Sat, Nov 21. Help us utilize the immense resource of fall leaves. More info below. Spread the word! Thanks,

Adam Michaelides
Program Manager, Compost Education Program
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County
www.ccetompkins.org/compost<http://www.ccetompkins.org/compost> / (607) 272-2292 x 124

For Immediate Release
Compost Education Program
November 6, 2015
[cid:image003.png at 01D118B8.3E24E730]

Tompkins County Cooperative Extension announces our fourth annual Leaf Swap. Residents may drop off clean, bagged leaves only for *FREE* from November 9th through the 21st. On Saturday, November 21st from 10am - 1pm, gardeners and composters are welcome to come get bags of leaves and five gallons of free, sifted compost while supplies last! Bring your own container for the compost. Drop off and pick up at our offices at 615 Willow Ave in Ithaca.

For more info, please visit the event page at http://ccetompkins.org/events/2015/11/09/4th-annual-leaf-swap-compost-giveaway or contact Adam Michaelides by email acm1 at cornell.edu<mailto:acm1 at cornell.edu> or phone, 607-272-2292 x 124.