Finger Lakes Permaculture Site Tour -- August 22

Steve Gabriel - FLPCI steve at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Mon Aug 3 18:32:51 EDT 2015

Hi Sam:

Yes, glad to have the park on the tour! I emailed Josh about it a while
back but perhaps it was lost in the mix.

I added the park to the website. Please someone get back to me with this
info ASAP:

What we need from you :

Please CUT and PASTE this into an email to
steve at fingerlakespermaculture.org  with the subject "SITE TOUR INFO" and
provide the following:

Site Name:
Host Name(s):
Address (GPS ready):
Website:
Directions from Ithaca:
Short Description (2 - 3 sentences):
Any restrictions? (No dogs, children, cell phone service, limited
parking, etc):
Contact info (phone #) if someone gets lost trying to find you:
Will you donate a raffle item? What?:
Anything else we should know?:

steve at fingerlakespermaculture.org

www.fingerlakespermaculture.org