Finger Lakes Permaculture Site Tour -- August 22

Samuel Bosco samuel.bosco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:17:50 EDT 2015

Hi Steve, this looks really awesome!

Could the Permaculture Park in Ithaca be included on the tour?

You may have heard, the Permaculture Park has won a grant that awards*
matching funds* for a crowdsourcing campaign,
https://www.ioby.org/project/permaculture-park-project

The deadline is August 31 and this would come at a great time to help push
our campaign forward in the final week.

We plan to publicly announce the campaign August 6th, could we post to the
FLPCI listserv?

Thanks for all your work, even in these difficult times.

Best,
Sam

Sam Bosco

Founder