volunteers needed to facilitate Permaculture Park work party Saturday, 10/25

Joshua Dolan sapsquatch7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:09:32 EDT 2014

Hey folks, I am looking for a couple volunteers who might be able to
co-facilitate a work party next Saturday, 10/25 from 12 NOON-4pm at the
permaculture park project. I have a conflict that day and cannot make it.
If you are willing and able, I would be happy to meet with you during the
week to go over the very basic plan (weeding and mulching), assemble and
deliver tools, and meet afterward if needed for clean up.

Thanks, Josh