Grand Opening of Ithaca Permaculture Park, Mon June 2, 12-2 pm

Chrys B. Gardener cab69 at cornell.edu
Tue May 27 14:24:21 EDT 2014

RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY WITH MAYOR SVANTE AT ITHACA PERMACULTURE PARK

WHERE: CONLEY PARK, BETWEEN SCIENCENTER AND NEIGHBORHOOD PRIDE

WHEN: MONDAY, JUNE 2ND, 12-2 pm

The Ithaca Permaculture Park is a public edible landscaping and permaculture demonstration project in the Northside/Fall Creek area. On Monday June 2 there will be a grand opening event at the park. Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick will be there to introduce the park, cut the ribbon on our new sign, and plant a paw-paw tree. There will also be refreshments and tours of our new plantings. The Permaculture Park is a project of Cornell Cooperative Extension and neighborhood volunteers.

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org<http://www.ccetompkins.org>