May 31: Spring Tonics (Backyard Herbal Medicine With The Seasons)

Rachel Firak rfirak at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:57:16 EDT 2014

BACKYARD HERBAL MEDICINE WITH THE SEASONS
Learn to make your own medicine with the plants we have at our fingertips!
Many common weeds and easy-to-grow herbs add a powerful boost to your
medicine cabinet. Come connect more fully to your natural surroundings and
learn to identify, harvest, and make medicine to heal yourself and your
family.

In each class, you will make and take home one or two of your own herbal
remedies.

Workshops are held at Hawk Meadow Farm, 5066 Mott Evans Road,
Trumansburg. Each workshop is limited to 12 participants. Register online
at hawkmeadowfarm.com.

*May 31: Spring Tonics*
*10 am - 1 pm*
*$45*
Learn to make fresh teas and a nourishing cleansing tonic with some of the
bounty spring has to offer. Plants for your home garden will be available
for sale.

*July 26: Herbal Remedies for Summer*
*10 am - 1 pm*
*$45*
Learn herbal remedies for poison ivy, stings, and bug repellant, and how to
make oils for healing your skin!

*Sept 27: Winter Medicine Cabinet*
*10 am - 1 pm*
*$45*
Make your own herbal tinctures and herbal honey for your winter medicine
cabinet.

*Backyard Herbal Medicine: Whole Workshop Series*

*$120*Take the whole series and save 10%!
[image: Picture]
Jaclyn Loberg is a healer and herbalist currently living in Lodi, NY as a
recent transplant to the Finger Lakes. She has been actively seeking
knowledge and workshops on the magic and medicine of herbs since 2007. She
has studied healing and herbs with Rosemary Gladstar and at herbal
conferences for women on both coasts. She currently grows medicinal herbs
and makes medicine for friends, clients, and community at Six Circles Farm
in Caywood, NY. Her approach to herbalism is very hands-on and experiential
as she enjoys making gifts of herbal medicine accessible to everyone.

Register for Backyard Herbal Medicine Series
online<http://www.hawkmeadowfarm.com/herb.html>

--
Let live what must live, die what must die.
Birth comes with a death, comes with a rise.