Permaculture for home-grown culture & economy (video)

Michael Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Wed May 21 13:15:09 EDT 2014

In this short video, Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute graduate Mark Roland introduces his online publication and describes the influence the Permaculture Design Certificate course had in his efforts to regenerate his local economy.

Read more at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?p=2622

From Wigwam: A Home Economy Journal:

"The much ballyhooed industrial, globalized economy is experiencing a few difficulties. As it contracts, it makes sense to expand our home economies. We use ‘home’ to mean a household, a city or town, and the Hudson Valley region. Wigwam will tell the stories of how this home economy expansion is happening, and give you ideas and inspiration, so that you can make it happen, too... "

" ...In addition to home-ec related content, Wigwam offers regular coverage of issues that affect place making, such as city planning, zoning laws, transportation, new businesses, and new development. We also look at the people and organizations taking steps to nurture home economies."

Read more about the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute's alumni, review our programs, and watch our short videos at:
http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

###