Upcoming Events in the Ithaca Permaculture Park

Chrys B. Gardener cab69 at cornell.edu
Fri May 16 12:26:41 EDT 2014

There is a volunteer session taking place in the Permaculture Park on Tuesday May 20 from 4-6:30 pm. We will be making rabbit cages for the new trees and shrubs, finishing the sheet mulching, and labelling the new plantings.  The Permaculture Park is located in the Northside neighborhood of Ithaca, between the Sciencenter and Neighborhood Pride (Adams and Franklins Streets).

Save the date! Ribbon-cutting event in the Permaculture Park, Monday June 2, 12-2 pm.  Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick will cut the ribbon on our new Permaculture Park sign and plant a fruit tree. There will also be tours of the edible plantings in the park and light refreshments. Come join us to learn about permaculture in a public park setting!

For more information about the Permaculture Park, visit our blog at http://permaculturepark.wordpress.com/
And follow us on Facebook: Permaculture Park for Ithaca

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org<http://www.ccetompkins.org>