Community gardens open tomorrow! Plots available.

Woods Earth woodsearthclass at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:03:40 EDT 2013

Wood's Earth community garden plots are available for 2013! Gardens open
tomorrow - April 1.

Resources at your fingertips. Good soil, deer fence, and drip irrigation
make it easy and efficient to grow food or ornamental plants. Try out
gardening for the first time, or get the land you need to get in the soil
again. Garden in community.

Bikeable from the city. Route 67 bus. Plenty of parking.
Walk to Treman from the gardens for free entrance to swim in the gorge on
hot days this summer.

*Join our cooperative community of gardeners.
See below for included benefits.

*
[20% discount  on plots of 1,000 square feet or more]

*Click here* <https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=62421>
 to to purchase a plot with a secure online payment , or to set up an
online payment plan.
Don't want to pay online? No problem. We accept all forms of payment.
*Subsidized plots are also available. Just talk to us.*

When you rent a plot, you help our nonprofit organization purchase program
supplies to grow school food with local youth groups
& expand collaborative farm-to-school programs in our region.

Visit *www.woodsearth.com* <http://www.woodsearth.com/> for more
information on the community gardens and our other nonprofit programs.

*People of all ages and levels of experience are welcome and supported.*

~

   - *Choose* your plot size.
   - *Drip irrigation* makes it easy and efficient to water your plants.
   - The perimeter* deer fence* means you don’t have to buy or install
   fencing.
   - A variety of *soil amendments* are on-site.
   - *Tools*, wheelbarrows, books and other* *resources* *are available in
   the shed.
   - Gardeners can use the cold-frame *greenhouse* or start *mushroom logs* by
   the pond.
   - The site is *conveniently located*, but tucked away with great views
   and easy access to state parks.
   - *Education* is offered for all ages, and gardeners offer specialty *
   workshops*.
   - All proceeds support our unique *nonprofit farm-to-school* programs.
   Find out more *here* <http://www.woodsearth.com/>.

--
Audrey Baker
*Program Director*

www.woodsearth.com
607-592-2902

Wood's Earth Living Classroom
Project of the Center for Transformative Action, 501(c)(3)
<http://www.woodsearth.com/>