Maple Weekend at Sapsquatch Sugarbush

Joshua Dolan sapsquatch7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:22:07 EDT 2013

Maple Weekend festivities continue this Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm both
days, this time with a musical twist. Local rockers The Gripes play their
debut performance live at the Sapsquatch Sugarshack after dark Saturday
night, featuring tunes by Hank Sr., Hank III, Johnny Cash, George Jones,
The Stones, Graham Parsons and a few originals. Musicians are encouraged to
bring their instruments, their songs and their friends for a night which
will go down in sugarshack history.  Come try some pancakes, cocktails and
grill up some goodness on Teo Acito's mobile hibachis.

Sapsquatch Sugarbush is located in Enfield at 2247 Mecklenburg Rd./ Rt. 79,
7 miles west of Downtown Ithaca.  Sapsquatch uses sustainably harvest
firewood direct from our sugarbush to boil small batch maple syrup.  Our
CSA has grown tremendously this year and we are now collecting sap from
Woods Earth, an educational community garden just south of Early Bird Farm
on Rt. 13/327.  We utilize our maple operation to educate kids and adults
about sustainable practices and maple sugaring.

Josh Dolan