PDC in Rochester - register by 10/21

patty love/Barefoot Permaculture patty at barefootpermaculture.com
Mon Oct 17 13:42:00 EDT 2011

Upcoming Classes and Workshops
Register or more information:  patty at barefootpermaculture.com or
585.506.6505
Preregistration is required.

All fees are sliding scale at the discretion of the student.  Full fee helps
fund scholarships.

Limited work-trade arrangements are available, if arranged in advance.

Weekend Permaculture Design Certification 72 hour course - 6
Fridays/Saturdays October 2011 - February 2012  $800-1000
Successful completion of this course will earn participants an
internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate.  This course is
structured on Friday/Saturday "weekends" from 8:30 am to 4 pm.  Class dates
are:  Oct 28 & 29, Nov 11 & 12, Dec 9 & 10, 2011 and Jan 13 & 14, Jan 27
&28, Feb 17 & 18, 2012.  (Note:  at publication time, another
Saturday/Sunday option is still being explored for Nov - March completion.)
Preregistration <mailto:patty at barefootpermaculture.com>  is required.

Warmly,

patty love, Owner

Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture

patty at barefootpermaculture.com

www.barefootpermaculture.com

Program Director
Rochester Permaculture Center

www.rochesterpermacultureinstitute.org

patty at barefootpermaculture.com

http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

585.506.6505

PO Box 18212

Rochester, NY 14618

My life's purpose is gathering and sharing resources and information that
regenerate my own and others' abundant existence and vibrant well-being.

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought."  ~ Albert Szent-Giorgi, Nobel Laureate

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~
Mary Oliver