Wanted: Partners to split cost of community black walnut cracker

Rachel Firak rfirak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:12:56 EDT 2011

Greetings,

We are a small group of people who would like to co-purchase a black walnut
cracker, and are currently looking for partners. The nut cracker would be
communally owned and shared. There are three of us so far who are interested
in purchasing, but we still need a couple more people to bring the cost down
to what we can afford. The cost of the model we are currently looking at is
around $85 total (shipping & handling included).

Please email me if you're interested in co-owning this tool or if you'd like
more information.

Best,

Rachel

--
Rachel Firak
Program Assistant

*Are you an aspiring farmer or market gardener? Check out Groundswell's
sustainable agriculture education programs at www.groundswellcenter.org!
*