UN Report: Agroecology Can Double Food Production in 10 Years

j. eric smith jnerics at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:14:50 EDT 2011

Mike and Steve, I have put together a design over the past couple of years.
My thinking has become much more focused into a concrete proposal that I
think is sound and needed to address what has now clearly emerged. I've been
at the Rodale Institute for the past year but am free now and looking for
something to do. If you wish send me an address and I'll mail a copy to you
and you can see what you think. Thanks, Eric Smith