Mushroom Workshop (4/17) in Rhode Island (& NY, MA, PA)

Michael Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Thu Mar 17 17:10:16 EDT 2011

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute is pleased to announce an
additional Mushroom Inoculation Workshop on

Sunday, April 17th
in Cumberland, RI
at the Providence Zen Center.

This is in addition to workshops scheduled for:

April 23rd in Montague, MA (Western Mass)
May 14th in Harleysville, PA (near Philadelphia)
May 21st and 22nd in the Finger Lakes region of NY (near Ithaca and
Watkins Glen)

Our workshops introduce participants to the world of mushrooms, their
link to healthy soils and forests, and their growing potential on both
a home and commercial scale.

We will inoculate shiitake, oyster, and stropharia mushrooms and
discuss how to successfully raise multiple harvests on a home and
small commercial scale.

Workshop participants receive complete instruction from experienced
growers and take home an inoculated log, coffee ground substrate, and
instructional booklet with further resources.

Visit http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org for information and
registration.

###