Friday: Really Really Free Market at the Congo Square Market

Shira Golding shiragolding at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:26:30 EDT 2011

Share Tompkins’ fourth Really Really Free Market is part of the Congo
Square Market! Food, books, electronics, clothes – EVERYTHING in the
RRFM area is free. Bring what you can, take what you need. The more we
can provide for one another locally, the closer we are to
sustainability!

Friday, July 22, 5-8pm

Southside Community Center
305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, NY

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185686764824223#

There will be a DJ spinning Latin music & Salsa lessons by Philippe!
Come on down and get your salsa on.

Guidelines:
- Please bring items that are in good condition - no junk.
- Please plan on taking back home with you any stuff you bring that is
not picked up by others.

This event is hosted and co-presented by Southside Community Center.
Our partner is Significant Elements, which is celebrating its 20th
Anniversary on the 22nd and 23rd with a Mega Free Friday and
additional events. Stop by their store at 212 Center Street before the
RRFM on Friday for even more free stuff!

Share Tompkins:
http://sharetompkins.wordp​ress.com

Congo Square Market:
http://ccetompkins.org/com​munity/whole-community-pro​ject/congo-
square-market

Significant Elements' 20th Anniversary Fair:
http://www.historicithaca.​org/significant-elements-2​0th-
anniversary-fair-july-​22-23

For more information contact:
Shira Golding