FREE- Compost with Confidence Class 7/30 10am

Kevin Phillips Bay kpb07 at hampshire.edu
Sat Jul 16 08:01:01 EDT 2011

Hi!

This class sounds like fun, and luckily I am going to be in the area by chance.
My partner Maggie and I will be traveling around that time and are stopping by
Cayuta Sun that weekend for the PDC. Saturday, however, is the day off, and we
were hoping to sit in on some classes, so this would be perfect! Where is the
class being held? Thanks for your help.

Kevin Bay