Summer 2011 Permaculture Apprenticeship, Finger Lakes, NY

burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Thu Jan 20 21:06:30 EST 2011

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
seeks

Summer Apprenticeship Applicants

June 4 - August 11, 2011

We are seeking applicants for our summer apprenticeship program. Those
selected will work and study, and live through an intensive, nine-week
schedule that includes our Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course.

Apprentice applicants will work full-time on agroforestry, natural
building, composting, and gardening projects including preparations
for the PDC course site. They will receive over 60 hours of
instruction in addition to our 84-hour PDC course. Residential and
commuter positions are offered.

We will begin reviewing applications and apprenticeship positions in
early March.

Learn more and submit your apprenticeship application via http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org

###

http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org