Try your hand at Maple Sugaring, Enfiled NY 12/12/10 at 12pm

Joshua Dolan sapsquatch7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:32:03 EST 2011

Hey Ya'll,

I'll be out in the sugarbush again this Sunday from 11am-3ish.  Feel
free to swing by 2247 Enfield Rd. (rt. 79), the first driveway after
the bridge on the left 1/2 mile from the blinking light in Enfield.
We're getting in the last of the wood that is down and cut; a much
easier process right now since we can send it down the hill on a sled
ride instead of hauling wagon loads.  Feel free to bring the kids for
sledding, too.  We have an ongoing project for them collecting
kindling and collecting ramp seeds.

Josh Dolan
Founder and Head Sugar Maker
Sapsquatch Maple Syrup