Audition #4 for "We Can't Stop!" the Eco-musical

Shira Golding shiragolding at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:40:21 EST 2011

Audition #4 for the eco-musical movie, "We Can't Stop!"

Wednesday, January 12, 7pm
212 N. Plain St, #1 - Ithaca, NY

The makers of 2009's "Frac Attack: Dawn of the Watershed" (www.fracattackthemovie.com
) are currently making a feature-length eco-musical movie that will
highlight sustainable alternatives through entertaining song, dance,
romance, humor and drama. "We Can't Stop" showcases the adventures of
a rock band stranded in a small town after they run out of gas and
realize that there is a national shortage. Over the course of their
stay in the town, they are introduced to interesting locals with self-
sufficient lifestyles who lead them to unexpected personal changes and
transformed world views.

Our casting will strive to reflect the diversity of our community.
Roles for actors of ALL AGES are available. No prior theatre or film
experience is necessary.

Shooting will take place in the spring/summer of 2011 in and around
Ithaca, NY.

Auditioners are asked to prepare a short song and/or dance to perform
if interested in a singing/dancing role. Pieces of the script will be
available for reading. Head shots and resumes are welcomed but not
required.

Audition questions: Marina Gershon, Casting Director, at gershonster at gmail.com

General production inquiries: McKenzie Jones-Rounds at grasswriter at gmail.com
  or Shira Golding at shiragolding at gmail.com.