6/1: Share Tompkins 1 Year Anniversary Picnic

Michael Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Thu May 27 15:30:02 EDT 2010

One Year Anniversary Picnic and Organizers Meeting

It’s been one year since we started Share Tompkins! We’re having a potluck
picnic to celebrate and to plan for the coming months of events (including a
Really Really Free Market on June 25th).

Feel free to come hang out even if you don’t want to participate in the
organizers’ discussion :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 6-8:30pm

Washington Park, Ithaca

At the corner of Park Place and W Buffalo St

Please bring

- Some food and/or drink to share
- A blanket
- A plate or bowl, cup, silverware and a cloth napkin
- Frisbee or any other games to play

- Musical instruments

If it’s raining, we’ll be at 212 N. Plain St. #1.

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122090047824342

Hope to see you there!

- Shira :)