Good Book on Permaculture

E L Cobb elcobb54 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:52:20 EDT 2010

Thank you, everyone who sent me recommendations and ideas!  I'm getting
really excited about the possibilities for the little piece of earth and
little bungalow for which I am responsible, and the ways in which
permaculture will teach me to be a good caretaker.

Sorry for the delayed thanks.  Had to leave my new town -- Ithaca -- to
go south for family affairs, but I'm back now.  The gridlock, air
pollution, unbridled consumerism, and (de)construction of woods and
meadows confirmed me in my midlife choice of home in Ithaca.

Cheers,
Liza
--

*Liza*