So much to Share, SHSH meetings once a month

Ryan Clover-Owens ryancloverowens at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:23:40 EDT 2010

Hey Folks,

A lot has happened since the last Shaleshock Meeting! We're in our new
scheduling where meetings are happening once a month. Be prepared for
some exciting reports from various events that have happened in the
past month.

Coalition Meeting this weekend in Binghamton
Rally in Ithaca
Gas Land Screenings
Actions at the DEC Offices Statewide
The Finger Lakes Earth First! Marcellus Regional Gathering
The Ithaca Festival Parade & Tabling
Etc.... Etc....

This is a critical moment for strategy and to share ideas for what's
ahead.

Hope to see you at the Meeting this Tuesday at 6pm in Ithaca, NY above
Autumn Leave's Bookstore on the Commons. To volunteer to help with
this meeting, snacks, facilitation, etc... please e-mail Ryancloverowens at gmail.com

Thanks!