Good Book on Permaculture

Diana Seiler diana at massagesbydiana.com
Thu Jun 17 14:53:32 EDT 2010

Hi Liza,

You've probibly received lots of responses by now and most likely with these
same books suggested.  Are you in the northern east coast?

They cost about $70 or more each but truely worth it... so much info.

'Edible Forest Gardens, Vol 1 & 2' by Dave Jacke.   They are permaculture
bibles for this region.  One is a design book and another more of a plant
guide and in depth look at the relationships between plants and
environments, etc.

Good luck!
Diana

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM, E L Cobb <elcobb54 at gmail.com> wrote:

> May I have some recommendations for a book that would deeply acquaint me
> with permaculture?  I am thinking in terms not just of the third of an
> acre that has become my new backyard, but also of the little bungalow on
> it -- integrating permaculture concepts into any changes I am thinking
> about making...
> --
>
> *Liza*
>

> http://www.TheSecondActofELC.wordpress.com/

Diana Brenes Seiler, LMT
Thai Yoga Massage
Integrative Therapeutic Massage
New Paltz, NY and house calls
www.massagesbydiana.com
845-641-5311

        * Wellness is found by being the highest
             vision of yourself in every moment. *