7th (and final) Natural Building Colloquium East at the Peaceweavers

Patricia Haines levelgreen2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:23:48 EDT 2010

Level Green sent an intern to this gathering three years ago and it was
fabulous! Had I the funds I'd go this year for sure, since it'll be the last
one so close to Ithaca.

And YES INDEED, the program is split between workshops, speakers etc and
hands-on experience actually building wonderful structures. Peaceweavers is
also an extraordinary place in itself.

I'm hoping to go over on the last day to see what's been created this year -
I'd welcome company if anyone else wants to go (July 31).

Patricia Haines, Level Green Institute