Robin nest locations needed

Sandra Repp sjr37 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:37:27 EDT 2010

The following is posted on behalf of the message writer.  Please
respond directly to her at the email address below, thanks.

Hi, I am a student doing PhD research on brood parasitism and
parasitic egg rejection in American robins. I am looking for robin
nests in and around Ithaca that I will use to collect data by
artificially parasitizing the nest with brightly colored eggs and
then monitoring for egg rejection. If you have a robin nest in or
around your property and would like to help, please get in touch with
me at RCroston at gc.cuny.edu Thanks!

Thanks very much for your help,
beki croston