Carbon Nation Comes To Finger Lakes Region

burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Tue Jul 27 14:25:50 EDT 2010

There will be public screenings of the new Documentary Film CARBON
NATION in Montour Falls NY! This documentary film is an uplifting and
inspiring look at what can be done to reduce dependence on fossil
fuels and how we can live more sustainably. We no longer have to be
slaves to oil and gas.  It is a film that proves we truly can do this.

The public screening in Montour Falls:
When: July 27th @ 7:00 PM
Where: Harvest Café / 224 West Main St

There will be no admission fee although donations to help cover the
screening costs are appreciated.

The screening at the Harvest Café in Montour Falls will have
refreshments, food, and some exciting new local and green offerings…

To find out more about CARBON NATION visit the website: http://carbonnation.tv/about

And here is what some others have said about this important film:

“Carbon Nation" is the story of the people behind the grass roots
movement, behind the policy, and behind the struggle to solve
humanity’s toughest challenge.” ---SolarNation.org

“Entertaining … endearing … and exceptional.” ---GetEnergySmartNow

“Carbon Nation provides some of the answers, and that in itself is
uplifting.” ---Ellis Goodman, author of Bear Any Burden

After each public screening a discussion with question & answer open
forum will be held to encourage individual and community action!  For
more information, please call Sam Maggio 607-342-2664