FREE Guided Tree Walk Series with Akiva Silver

Sandra Repp sjr37 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:41:29 EDT 2010

*FREE*  Guided Tree Walk Series
Saturdays, 2:15-4:15 pm  on 9/25, 10/23, 11/20 & 12/11
Stewart Park, Ithaca (keep left as you enter and meet by the pond)

Join Akiva Silver, tree lore raconteur extraordinaire or Primitive
Pursuits, and kindle your own passion and appreciation for the world
of trees. If you want to go beyond simple identification and learn
their edible, medicinal and utilitarian uses, then this is the walk
for you. Join Akiva for this four-part series held one Saturday a
month, starting in September.

When: Four Saturdays, 2:15 - 4:15, 9/25, 10/23, 11/20, 12/11.
Who: Adults and children with supervision
Where: Stewart Park in Ithaca - keep left as you enter and meet by the pond.
Cost: FREE!  Donations appreciated & gladly welcomed!

Pre-registration is not required, but is recommended in the event
that we must cancel the walk.  Please come dressed for the weather.

If you can't make this series, but want to stay in the loop, "become
a fan" of Primitive Pursuits on our FaceBook page or let us know that
you would like to join our mailing list by emailing
primitivepursuits at hotmail.com.

Primitive Pursuits is a youth development program of Cornell
Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County.
Learn more about Primitive Pursuits programs at:
http://ccetompkins.org/4h/primitive-pursuits or call (607) 272-2292
or email primitivepursuits at hotmail.com.