The History of the Interpretation of the Apostle Paul

Peter M. Head pmh15 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 05:30:41 EST 2002

I have recently up-dated various portions of my web pages (/lecture
handouts) on the history of the interpretation of Paul, which are based on
a series of lectures delivered last year, and planned in conjunction with
help from many of you on this list. The different pages should link
together much more smoothly, I have added some pictures and links to other
pages, and there is additional information on the early reception of Paul
(lecture one). They are not yet trendy. I have also uploaded my last
lecture (lecture eight, which is pretty lop-sided still!). Schweitzer
(lecture five, which I didn't personally give) will have to wait a bit longer.

I will gladly receive further help!

Acess via: http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/staff/Head/Lectures.htm

Cheers

Peter

Peter M. Head, PhD
Research Fellow
Tyndale House
36 Selwyn Gardens                                       Phone: (UK) 01223
566607
Cambridge, CB3 9BA                                      Fax: (UK) 01223 566608