[Byte-of-Python] BoP now available as a wiki

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Tue Apr 4 03:39:24 EDT 2006

Dave Pawson wrote:
> Swaroop C H wrote:
>> The first wiki I tried was MoinMoin and I found installing it a PITA.
>
> Oh! The *only* wiki I built (moin moin + Apache 2) worked
> out of the box, following the instructions.
> Perhaps this is a case of YMMV?

Same for me with version 1.5.2. But indeed some things were not covered
very well by the docs and/or they were hard to find. It might well be
that you run into issues and the docs won't help you. But probably it
was only a small thing, and I think basically MoinMoin is very simple.
Maybe sometimes simpler than you would expect ;-)

-- Christoph