[Byte-of-Python] Chinese Bytes of Python!

Swaroop C H swaroop at swaroopch.info
Wed Feb 16 21:24:04 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

I am excited to tell you that Juan Shen has translated my beginner's book on
Python 'A Byte of Python'[1] to Simplified Chinese[2]!. Juan Shen is
postgraduate at Wireless Telecommunication Graduate School, Shanghai Jiao Tong
University, China PR.

You can read the Chinese version[2] online right now. More details about Juan
Shen and his efforts to spread Python in China is in a appendix in the
translated version[3]. Huge hug and thanks to Juan for taking up this effort :)

[1]: http://www.byteofpython.info
[2]: http://www.byteofpython.info/language/chinese/index.html
[3]: http://tinyurl.com/3p7dd

Regards,