xom-interest - [XOM-interest] 1.2.11 Release Candidate

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] 1.2.11 Release Candidate
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:00:11 -0400

Folks,

I've quietly posted jars/zips/tars for what I think will be 1.2.11:

https://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/xom-1.2.11.jar
https://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/xom-1.2.11.zip
https://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/xom-1.2.11.tar.gz

Feel free to give these a whirl. Changes are very minor aside from a
single unthrown IOException I removed from Canonicalizer.

This release is compiled for Java 1.6 byte code because I don't have a
compiler that goes further back than that handy. However if this
causes major trouble for anyone, I can try to find something that
compile for older releases. Source code should be compatible as far
back as Java 1.4 and probably further.

If no one notices any major flaws, I'll tag the repo and update the
website in a week or so.

The next release will probably be tagged 1.3 and will require Java 1.5
at the minimum, possibly later. It should still be fully compatible
with existing code though.

elharo AT ibiblio.org