xom-interest - [XOM-interest] New website

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] New website
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 17:06:19 -0400

I've staged a slightly updated version of the XOM website at

https://test2-dot-xom-website.appspot.com/

The content has been edited very lightly to fix or remove broken links
and update some out of date text. However the site is now generated
out of the git repo and deployed using a new workflow, so under the
hood changes are quite large. Please let me know (preferably via
Github issue) of any problems you notice.

If no one finds anything too horribly wrong, I'll promote this to
https://xom.nu sometime next week.

Following that 1.2.11 will be released. I have made one potentially
minor API breaking change in 1.2.11. I remove a checked IOException
that wasn't actually thrown from
Canonicalizer.setInclusiveNamespacePrefixList().

elharo AT ibiblio.org

  • [XOM-interest] New website, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 07/15/2018