xom-interest - [XOM-interest] 1.2.11 underway

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] 1.2.11 underway
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:30:12 -0400

FYI, I have some ambition to publish XOM 1.2.11 this weekend if I can
manage the various deployment issues on Firebase and Github. Last call
for minor fixes in this release. 1.2.11 will mostly roll up a bunch of
small changes from the last few years. This release will likely
require 1.6. mostly since I don't have easy access to a compiler that
supports anything earlier than that.

Following that I plan to move forward with some larger changes
possibly including support for enhanced for loops in Nodes and
Elements, curing a bunch of generics warnings internal to the code,
and updating the build process to document and support the new
hosting.

elharo AT ibiblio.org

  • [XOM-interest] 1.2.11 underway, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 07/14/2018