xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Missing EnclosingMethod attribute

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Olivier Lefevre <lefevrol AT yahoo.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Missing EnclosingMethod attribute
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 20:32:40 +0100

On 1/6/2012 12:37 PM, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
XOM actually goes to great lengths to avoid reflection internally, so
as long as you don't use reflection on XOM's private parts, you'll
probably be OK.

OK.

As far as I can tell with a quick Google search this is only a problem
in Eclipse.

The warning comes from the ADT, which is the Eclipse Android development
plugin maintained by Google. It's unclear to me whether the warning has
general applicability or is specific to the Dalvik VM (or even to the tool
that munges *.class files into *.dex files).

-- O.L.