xom-interest - [XOM-interest] java.net migration

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] java.net migration
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:25:45 -0500

java.net is locked and read-only for XOM, and just when I was ready to
spend some time fixing some issues, and adding the biggest new feature
in some time (Canonical XML 1.1 support).

I have received no estimates from the java.net administrators as to
when the new site will be ready for business.

I wonder how long it would take to import everything into Google code?

elharo AT ibiblio.org