xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] java.net migration

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Christophe Marchand <christophe.marchand AT axyus.com>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] java.net migration
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:43:06 +0100

Good luck....

Regards,
Christophe

On 15/11/2010 13:10, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
The XOM source code repository is hosted on java.net. In hindsight
that was probably a mistake. Regardless, I now need to do some sort of
funky migration to Oracle's new infrastructure. You may wish to sync
your repositories or download a copy of the history before I begin.

Worst case scenario is we lose the CVS history. The actual source
source code at various milestones including head is available on other
sites.