xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XML Schema validation via JAXP

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Peter Stibrany" <pstibrany AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XML Schema validation via JAXP
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:59:49 +0200

javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory produces
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser objects which are simply wrappers around
XMLReader implementation class (according to
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/xml/parsers/SAXParser.html).
It seems to me that it uses SAX2 stuff, but maybe I am wrong ... which
is likely, as I usually just use XOM and don't care about these
details :-).

-Peter

ps: Reposted to xom-interest, sorry for duplicate.