xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XML Schema validation via JAXP

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Peter Stibrany" <pstibrany AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XML Schema validation via JAXP
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:18:54 +0200

Hello,

Re 2: Installing custom error handler helped me to solve my problem on
JDK 1.6. Thank you!

Re 1: why is XMLReaderFactory preferred over SAXParserFactory
approach? If I would use XMLReaderFactory, I would need to rely on
implementation-specific features to use schema validation.

Thank you for your suggestions,
-Peter