xom-interest - [XOM-interest] core package 400 kb!?!

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Luca Passani <passani AT eunet.no>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] core package 400 kb!?!
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:07:06 +0200

Elliotte, I went to www.xom.nu to download a newer version of XOM for the next WURFL API distribution, but, to my surprise, xom-1.1.jar is now 400+ kb, while 1.0 was about 100. Is there any special reason for making the bare-bone distribution so fat? American diet? any way I can get a leaner distribution for packaging with my library or should I stick to the older version?

I have been on the list all this time, but I have to admit I wasn't watching. Sorry if I missed this discussion

Thanks

Luca