xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Xom and Jaxen dependency

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Adam Constabaris <adamc AT unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Xom and Jaxen dependency
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:04:55 -0500

XOM 1.0 is now in the Maven repository, and I've updated Jaxen (CVS version) to use it. That's probably all I'm going to do for now. I think overriding locally for other projects is probably the way to go.

Past Jaxen 1.1 (which I'm still hoping to get out this year) we probably will move Jaxen to Maven 2, and then we can use version ranges.

Would it be possible to produce and upload Maven 1 and Maven 2 POMs for the same Maven 1 project? or would they conflict with each other?

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!