xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Query: Any way to determine ordering of twonodes?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Mike Colbert <mbcolbert AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Michael Kay <mike AT saxonica.com>, xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Query: Any way to determine ordering of twonodes?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:07:32 -0800 (PST)

Ah, of course. I haven't personally tried doing a parent.indexOf (attribute)
and the javadoc doesn't really get into what happens in that case. I presume
its stable and repeatable, but I would verify that before betting on it. In
any case, good thinking. I'm sure there are other special cases I haven't
thought of. Interesting problem, though.

Mike