xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.0d21 has been posted

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.0d21 has been posted
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:39:07 -0400

I've posted XOM 1.0d21 in the usual location:

http://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/

This release collects a large number of small fixes and improvements: more standard XInclude results, exceptions that behave properly in Java 1.4, cycle detection when building documents, non-final copy methods, a checkDetach() method, and more.

There are API level changes in this release but most of them are backwards compatible, and the ones that aren't are in fairly obscure areas of the API. Almost all 1.0d20 code should run just fine in 1.0d21 with maybe just a recompile. Details on the web page.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA

  • [XOM-interest] XOM 1.0d21 has been posted, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 09/17/2003