xom-interest - RE: [XOM-interest] Node hierarchy does not prevent cycles

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [XOM-interest] Node hierarchy does not prevent cycles
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:49:57 -0400

I've checked in tests for this in CVS. Cycles of length 0 or longer should no longer be allowed. Attempting to create one now throws a CycleException. If anyone can sneak around these prohibitions let me know.

I plan to make a formal 1.0d21 release in the next few days once I take care of a couple of other open items.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA