wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] This Week on WXYC

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: "wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] This Week on WXYC
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:30:49 -0500

Hey everybody,

I don’t have a ton of updates on this week’s programming for you this time around, but the upcoming shows mentioned below definitely have me pretty stoked. Check it out:

Tune in to the Inside Track tonight at 9pm to hear Berlin producer DJ Haus’ 2nd release of uncompromising, sweaty-nightclub-ready acid house.

On tonight’s New Science Experience, we’ll hear sets by NSE co-coordinators Alex B and Beto Terwilliger. Expect meditative chill-out vibes from Beto and a hype blend of pop and footwork from Alex. Tune in from 10pm to midnight!

On Monday’s Outside Track, at 9pm, we will be highlighting the latest full-length album from experimental modern/contemporary Arabic music and audio-visual performance project Jerusalem In My Heart.

And next Thursday night, Christmas Eve, tune in to catch an X-MAStrophic EVE-isceration™, brought to you by the makers X-MASsacre™.