wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Happenings! 3rd Thursday and Member Appreciatin'!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Happenings! 3rd Thursday and Member Appreciatin'!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:51:52 -0500

Hello Wheatsville!

Third Thursday is this Thursday July 21st from 7-10 pm. Well be featuring samples from the deli and other parts of the store. We’ve also invited some Artsfest artists and craftspeople to set up booths, so don’t miss them!

Instep is hosting another sidewalk sale with great deals.

Live Music!
7 pm
Wheatsville’s own Herb Pharm with the Deli’s Catfish Jack, Front End Phil, Deli and Meat guy Flip and Produce Man Chris.
8 pm The Carl Smith Trio with cool jazz for the summer

The Austin Duck should be back in service and giving rides for free up and down Guadalupe!

The Texas Roller Girls will be visiting Da Loop Thursday night as well. Look for them starting around 6:30 at Cream Vintage (26th and Guadalupe) at 7 pm they’ll skate up to Mojo’s, to I Luv Video at 8 then back to cream Vintage at 9 for a fashion show.

Lots of other fun stuff happening up and down Guadalupe from the Artist’s Market on 23rd to 38th St. including an art opening at RT Gallery.

Tell your friends and come on out!

Saturday is Member Appreciation Day, so do your shopping and receive a 10% discount on all your purchases all day long! From 12-4 we’ll be sampling lots of food throughout the store. The folks from Sweet Leaf Tea will be on hand sampling away. Update your phone number and address with us to enter into a drawing for Wheatsville Cloth Bags and drinking bottles and more! Is there another grocery in town that shows their appreciation like your co-op? Come in and be appreciated!

Look for one more e-mail from me on Friday when I’ll tell you about the specials we’ll have for the weekend.
Look for Co-op Advantage Specials on-line HERE!

Thanks for supporting your locally owned community business!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Happenings! 3rd Thursday and Member Appreciatin'!, dan gillotte, 07/19/2005