wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Sale

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Sale
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:34:58 -0600

Hi Wheatsville Members!

In my e-mail to you the other day about Member Appreciation Day being this
Saturday, I forgot to mention another big deal happening as well.

Our Housewares department, home to cool, useful and fun items, will be
having a MASSIVE clearance sale on Saturday from 11am-5pm. The sale will
take place outside in front of the store. There will be deals on books,
stationary, clothing, household goods and chotchkes. There is no additional
10% on these items, but they are marked at extremely low prices anyway. We
had our first Housewares clearance before Thanksgiving and it was a HUGE
hit! Just one more reason to head on over here Tomorrow Saturday January
24th! Hope to see you!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville General Manager and e-guy!
Thanks for the positive response to our new e-list!

  • [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Sale, Dan Gillotte, 01/23/2004