wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Clearance Sale!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Clearance Sale!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:53:23 -0600

Hi folks!

Thanks for coming out last week and supporting Wheatsville during our Member
Appreciation Day last Saturday. We broke an all-time record! We were going
to have our MASSIVE HOUSEWARES CLEARANCE SALES last Saturday, too, but
weather prevented us from doing it up.
Soooo.....
This Saturday from 11-5 we will be having a MASSIVE HOUSEWARES CLEARABCE
SALE!!!
What might you find?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix books!
Other books including topics like gardening, cooking and wellness!
Women's Rope Sandals
Assorted stationary, dish towels, Halloween and Christmas stuff!
Toys, candles and incense accessories, too!
Get a great deal and help us get rid of some inventory!
Hope to see you out in front of Wheatsville this Saturday from 11-5!

Your e-pal,
Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM

  • [Wheatsville] Massive Housewares Clearance Sale!, Dan Gillotte, 01/29/2004