wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Sat. Jan. 24th

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Sat. Jan. 24th
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:54:59 -0600

Title: Member Appreciation Day Sat. Jan. 24th
Hello Wheatsville Members!

Welcome to our new e-mail list. We will be using this list to keep you up to date with what is happening at our co-op! We will send out 1-2 e-mails per week maximum so your inbox won’t be completely filled by us.
  <b>  This is a note to remind you that our quarterly Member Appreciation Day is this Saturday Jan. 24th. All current members will receive a 10% discount on all purchases all day long! We’ll also have samples from 12-4! </b> Come on by and be appreciated! Without you, Wheatsville wouldn’t be. (period)

We hope to see you on Saturday!!!
Dan Gillotte
General Manager

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Sat. Jan. 24th, Dan Gillotte, 01/21/2004