typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] La Brune et Moi

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "sarra cenia" <sarracenia.81 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] La Brune et Moi
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:42:11 -0500

Now you can find 3 or 4 more clips from "La Brune et Moi" on YouTube.
- -

On 1/9/07, Ceci Moss < ceci_moss AT yahoo.com> wrote:
I did talk to Pink Frankenstein about organizing a
screening for this in NYC a year ago or so but then a
bunch of stuff came up and it kind of fell off my
radar. He just wrote me again- and said someone else
was interested in screening in NYC. I don't know the
full details about it- but I can write him and see
whats up and report back to the list.