typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] La Brune et Moi

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "sarra cenia" <sarracenia.81 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] La Brune et Moi
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:09:29 -0500

If anyone hears of any other showings of "La Brune et Moi" around NYC, please write in. A quick search found that I missed it in RI at AS220, a long running art space in Providence. It played in Texas and Toronto and LA too I think. The next show in Chicago is: (01/11/2007 - 8:15 pm,  Gene Siskel Film Center)
I wrote rockenscope at http://www.myspace.com/rockenscope, but nothing came back yet.
Someone must know more...